1. Tap on the top right corner of your booking screen
2. Choose Pay
3. Your Camera will be activated. Scan the merchant's QR code.
4. Upon successful pairing, merchant information will be displayed. Make sure this information matches the merchant you are paying.
5. Enter the amount for payment. The maximum amount of payment cannot exceed your available GrabPay Credits.
6. Upon successful payment, you will see the e-receipt.
Q: I'm not able to complete the transaction.
A: You can't use a payment method with GrabPay Credits if you have insufficient credits, don't have a Malaysian number registered to your profile, or are having network problems.
Q: I overpaid the merchant.
A: Inform the merchant of this and the merchant will be able to reverse the transaction.
Q: Does payment to a merchant using GrabPay Credits extend its validity date?
A: GrabPay Credits expiry date will be extended for one year after a successful payment made via GrabPay Credits.
Q: Can I pay to Merchants for in-store purchase with my Credit or Debit card?
A: No, you can only pay for in-store purchase using GrabPay Credits
Q: What are the merchant that accepts Grabpay Credits?
A: Currently, GrabPay Credits are accepted by selected merchants, in 9 states only:
- Kuala Lumpur
- Kota Kinabalu
Check out our growing list of Merchants here.
Q: Can promo code be applied when paying to merchant using Grabpay Credits?
A: Unfortunately, no at the moment.
Q: Can I use this feature overseas?
Q: Will I earn GrabRewards point for paying merchant?
A: Yes. you will earn 10 GrabRewards points for every RM paid to merchant! (Double the points earned when paying with cash).
T&C: Points multiplier is subject to change at Grab’s discretion