If your promo has expired, was fully redeemed, typed incorrectly, not entered at the time of booking made, or does not meet the promo criteria, it will not be applied.
If you see an exclamation mark, as shown below, do check that you are eligible and selected the right service and payment method.
If you unable to select the promo, as shown below, it means the promo already fully redeemed for that day or invalid.
To know if your promo code has been successfully entered, look out for the green tick beside your promo code.
- If a promo code is entered, only that promo will be applied to your ride
- Some promos are linked to specific accounts and only those accounts will be entitled
- If you or your driver cancelled, the promo will still be available for use
- Once a promo has expired or fully redeemed we will not able to retroactively apply them
- Additional criteria include timing, location, payment method, vehicle type and other restrictions
Let us know, after checking the Terms and Conditions stipulated at the bottom of your promo email or notification, if you successfully entered a promo and still believe it was not correctly applied.