Trip ended less than 12 hours ago
We all know that the fastest way to check or retrieve a lost item is to contact the driver immediately.
- Remain calm, tap on Menu, History, and select the trip you dropped your item.
- Tap on the Call Button to call your driver. Don’t worry, your number will be masked.
The call button will only be available up to 12 hours from the time the trip ends.
This function is enabled for 12 hours after the trip ended for users in Klang Valley
Trip ended more than 12 hours ago
Alternatively, provide a mobile number and details of your item below so we can have the driver contact you directly if it is found.
If the driver confirms that your item is found, here are some pointers on a mutual agreement on how to retrieve the item:
- Agree on a time and place to meet and directly receive the item from the driver.
- The driver to drop off the item at any of Grab's branches, whereby the branch is mutually agreed on.
While we will do our best to search, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that an item can be found or delivered immediately. Neither our driver partner nor Grab is responsible for any loss or damage to any of the items left in the car after a trip ends.
Lost and found items will be kept for 3 days or maximum 3 months from the date of your ride
Please refer to the details below :
- Perishable nature lost and found items will be kept for 3 days. (e.g. food, drinks )
- Non-perishable items will be kept for 3 months
You may collect your item at 5.029 Level 5 Jaya One, 129 Residence, 72A Jalan Universiti 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor (Monday to Friday from 10.00am to 5.00pm)
Note that by tapping Submit or Call button below, you agree and consent to the release of your personal data for the purposes of retrieving your lost item.