There are 2 ways in which you can set up a regional Grab for Business account:
1. Create country-specific accounts
- Each account has their own Corporate Administrators and employees of that country.
- Each Corporate Administrator can only access the country account that they belong to.
2. Create only 1 account
- All Corporate Administrators and employees across the region will be in this account.
- Assign each employee to a country-specific Employee Group. (e.g. Create an Employee Group named EmployeesPH and assign all Philippine-based employees to this group.)
- All Corporate Administrators can access this account across the region.