To make your Grab account even more secured, receive important messages and receipts from Grab, simply verify your email address.
If you are logged in via Facebook or Google then your email address will be automatically verified. It's a good practice to link your Grab account to either Facebook or Google. This way, you can always have access to your Grab account even if you've changed to a new mobile number.
How to check if my email address is verified
1. Tap on the menu icon () and then your name to access the profile in Grab App.
2. The icon beside your email address will indicate whether it's verified or unverified.
- Your email address is verified
- Your email address is unverified.
To verify your email address
1. Tap Request another verification email.
2. Look for the email from Grab and tap Verify Email Address.
2.1. You should see a confirmation message that your email is now verified.
3. A green tick will be displayed once your email address is verified.
The verification email is sent from email@example.com. Check your Junk/Spam mailbox if you do not see the email in your Inbox.