You can't pay with GrabPay if:
- you have insufficient funds or GrabPay Credits (Topping up GrabPay Credits)
- wrong card details were entered
- the card is not supported
- Your bank account does not have the E-commerce and 3D secure (OTP) features enabled
- the OTP (one-time password) entered was incorrect
- you have a declined transaction previously
- you have entered your GrabPay PIN incorrectly for more than 5 times (Reset GrabPay PIN)
If you have a declined transaction previously, please try one of the following steps:
- Top up your credit or debit card, and add your card again or
- As a last resort, you need to transfer the total fare into our Grab bank account (contact us via the form below for the bank account information)
- Once the amount is deposited, please provide us a copy of the deposit slip/receipt by uploading a screenshot of it in "UPLOAD PHOTOS" or by sending it to email@example.com.
Always ensure that you are on the latest version of the App to pay securely with GrabPay. You can also add your credit or debit card via https://hub.grab.com.
If you are still unable to pay using GrabPay after following the guidelines above, please let us know in the form below.