Drivers have pledged to cooperate in upholding our service standards. In line with our commitment to improving our services for both our passengers and drivers, some Grab drivers will no longer see your destination prior to pick-up beginning April 27, 2018.
For everyone's increased safety, please update your account information on your Grab profile. We highly encourage you to update your profile by May 5, 2018, to avoid any disruption in service. Should you fail to update your profile by this time, you may encounter difficulties in accessing your account and your ability to get a booking.
- We highly recommend using your real name on your profile or simply link your account to your Facebook or Google account
- Only use a verified email address
- Make sure that your phone number is valid and active
1. Go to the menu option () and tap on your profile picture/name and tap on Edit.
2. Ensure that all of the following details are complete and accurate: Full Name, Mobile Number, Email Address. Swipe downward to reveal the Save button.
3. Link your Grab account to either your Google or Facebook account.
We strictly abide by our data privacy and protection policies. We protect your information as well as our drivers' from any form of disclosure without consent.
Let us know if you are still encountering problems in updating your account information after you've followed the steps above.