Monitoring your stock level is essential in maintaining high customer satisfaction. If a food item is out of stock, update to avoid customer's disappointment.
Choose a scenario:
- One of the items from an active order is out of stock
- Item is out of stock, but there's no active order
1. Select the order and tap Any problems with this item?
2. Choose one of the options
- Item is Out of Stock - Eater will be refunded for this item
- Contact Customer for Substitution - Call the eater for negotiation to replace the out of stock item with another item
1. Go to Manage Menu from the side menu
2. Select the item to deactivate and tap on the three dots
3. Select whether to deactivate till the end of the day or till manual reactivation
- Items deactivated till the End of Day will be reactivated the automatically the next day.
- Select Reactivated Manually if you want to reactivate the item yourself once the stock is available.
- Choose Deactivate an Option on Item if you want to deactivate specific options (you can view option available in the Option tab)
💡 Tip: To reactivate items manually, go to Manage Menu and go to Deactivated Items. Select item to be reactivated.