1. What is Grab&Go?
It’s shopping while you’re onboard! Need a little refreshment to refuel and rejuvenate while on the go? Take a peek at the Grab&Go box and you might just find something you need.
2. Can I take a free sample without purchasing an item?
3. Is there a limit to the number of free samples that I can take?
Yup! Each free sample has an individual limit that is set by the brand. You can only take 1 or 2 out of the 4 free samples available.
4. What if I want to purchase an item(s) that are not currently inside the box?
Fret not! Since the driver is not able to store everything in the box, some items are kept in the boot. Please check with your driver first before you complete the purchase. The driver would handover the items from the boot when the trip is completed.
5. How do I make a purchase?
Thought you would never ask! Just follow these steps:
- Visit grabgo.sg on your phone
- Input the 5-digit Grab&Go box number into the site and add desired item(s) to your shopping cart.
- Upon successful checkout, your driver will receive a confirmation message. He/she will add the charges for your purchased item(s) to your total fare.
- Your driver will hand over your purchased item(s) to you at the end of your ride.
6. Will I get a receipt?
Yes, and the charges will be reflected in Tolls and Others in your Grab E-Receipt.