To make your Grab account more secure, receive receipts and important messages from Grab, simply verify your email address.
2. Tap Request another verification email.
3. Look for the email from Grab and tap Verify Email Address.
4. A green tick will be displayed once your email address is verified.
1. Tap menu () and your name to access the profile in Grab app.
2. The icon beside your email address will indicate if it's verified or unverified.
- Your email address is verified
- Your email address is unverified. Learn how to verify your email address.
- The verification email is sent from email@example.com. Check your Junk/Spam mailbox if you do not see the email in your Inbox.
If you are logged in via Facebook or Google and your current email address is the same as your social login, your email address will be automatically be verified.
It's a good practice to link your Grab account to either Facebook or Google. This way, you can always have access to your Grab account even if you've changed to a new mobile number.