1. Tap on the top right corner of your booking screen
2. Choose Pay
3. Your Camera will be activated. Scan the merchant's QR code.
4. Upon successful pairing, merchant information will be displayed. Make sure this information matches the merchant you are paying.
5. Enter the amount for payment. The maximum amount of payment cannot exceed your available GrabPay Credits.
6. Upon successful payment, you will see the e-receipt.
Q: I'm not able to complete the transaction.
A: You can't use a payment method with GrabPay Credits if you have insufficient credits, don't have a Singapore number registered to your profile, or are having network problems.
Q: I overpaid the merchant.
A: Inform the merchant of this and the merchant will be able to reverse the transaction.
Q: Does payment to a merchant using GrabPay Credits extend its validity date?
A: GrabPay Credits expiry date will be extended for one year after a successful payment made via GrabPay Credits.
Q: Can I use this feature overseas?
Q: Will I earn GrabRewards point for paying merchant?
Q: Which are the merchants in Singapore that accept GrabPay Credits?
A: Check out our growing list of merchants.