You can't pay with GrabPay if:
- you have insufficient funds or GrabPay Credits (Topping up GrabPay Credits)
- wrong card details were entered
- the card is not supported
- the OTP (one-time password) entered was incorrect
- you have a declined transaction previously
- you have entered your GrabPay PIN incorrectly for more than 5 times (Reset GrabPay Pin)
If you have a declined transaction previously, please try one of the following steps:
- Top up your credit or debit card, and add your card again or
- Transfer the total fare into our Grab bank account (contact us via the form below for the bank account information)
Always ensure that you are on the latest version of the app to pay securely with GrabPay. You can also add your credit or debit card via https://hub.grab.com.
Let us know, if after checking your card details are correct and supported but still unable to use GrabPay or if you have made payment for a declined transaction.