If your promo has expired, was fully redeemed, typed incorrectly, not entered at the time of booking, or does not meet the promo criteria, it will not be applied.
If you see an exclamation mark, as shown below, do check that you are eligible and selected the right service and payment method.
Tap on the yellow exclamation mark to read the promotion details.
To know if your promo code has been successfully entered, look out for the green tick beside your promo code.
For some new promotions, the original fare will show as crossed out and will be visible above the newly displayed fare.
- If a promo code is entered, only that promo will be applied to your ride
- Promos are tagged to specific mobile number for successful redemption
- If you or your driver cancelled, the promo will still be available for use (subject to promo terms and conditions on usage restriction)
- Once a promo has expired or fully redeemed we will not be able to retroactively apply them
- Additional criteria include timing, location, payment method, vehicle type and other restrictions
For your fare breakdown, open your email receipt, and on the bottom right corner, you will find the Receipt Summary. Your original fare will be displayed as Ride Fare, with Promotion displaying your discount amount, while ERP and other surcharges are found in Tolls & Others.
Let us know, after checking the Terms and Conditions stipulated at the bottom of your promo email or notification, if you successfully entered a promo and still believe it was not correctly applied.