Trip ended less than 4 hours ago
We all know that the fastest way to check or retrieve a lost item is to contact the driver immediately.
1. Remain calm, tap History from the side menu, and select the trip, in which you missed your item.
2. Tap on the Call Button to call your driver. Don’t worry, your number will be masked to protect your privacy.
The call button will only be available up to 4 hours from the time the trip ends.
Trip ended more than 4 hours ago
Alternatively, provide a mobile number and details of your item below so we can have the driver contact you directly if it is found.
If the driver successfully finds the item, please mutually agree with any one of the below three ways to retrieve the item:
- Driver to drop off the item at any of Grab’s branches, whereby the branch location is mutually agreed on
- Driver to drop off the item at a police station, whereby the exact police station is mutually agreed on
- Agree on a time and place to meet and directly receive the item from the driver. If this is the preferred option, please reward the driver (we recommend $10) to compensate for his/her costs and time.
While we will do our best to search, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that an item can be found or delivered immediately. Neither our driver partner nor Grab is responsible for any loss or damage to any of the items left in the car after a trip ends. Do note, that all food and perishable items will be disposed of after 24 hours.
By tapping Submit or Call button below, you agree and consent to the release of your personal data for the purposes of retrieving your lost item.